Goldman Sachs Adds Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) to Conviction Buy List
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Goldman Sachs upgraded Ruckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $18.00. Analyst Simona Jankowski noted strong secular growth with margin expansion.
"Ruckus shares have underperformed the market, down 20% YTD vs. the S&P up 8% and the Russell 2000 flat despite two consecutive beat and raise quarters, expectations for 25% revenue growth this year, and a discounted multiple. We believe this has been due to investor concerns regarding Wi-Fi technology commoditization and higher than anticipated opex this year. However, we expect strong secular tailwinds, share gains, and recent new product introductions with high margin profiles to drive estimate upside and multiple re-rating for Ruckus, which we view as the best secular growth story in our group," said Jankowski.
Shares of Ruckus Wireless closed at $11.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Upgrades Palo Alto Networks (PANW) to Buy
- Jefferies Sees Opportunity for Guess? (GES) in Asia; Jefferies Raises Price Target to $22
- Piper Jaffray's Estimates for Guess? (GES) Remain Largely Unchanged Post 3Q; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!