Goldman Sachs Adds Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) to Conviction Buy List
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/02: (ESPR) (RLD) (TSLA) Higher; (CREE) (WILN) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
Goldman Sachs upgraded Ruckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $18.00. Analyst Simona Jankowski noted strong secular growth with margin expansion.
"Ruckus shares have underperformed the market, down 20% YTD vs. the S&P up 8% and the Russell 2000 flat despite two consecutive beat and raise quarters, expectations for 25% revenue growth this year, and a discounted multiple. We believe this has been due to investor concerns regarding Wi-Fi technology commoditization and higher than anticipated opex this year. However, we expect strong secular tailwinds, share gains, and recent new product introductions with high margin profiles to drive estimate upside and multiple re-rating for Ruckus, which we view as the best secular growth story in our group," said Jankowski.
Shares of Ruckus Wireless closed at $11.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy - Correct
- Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades Home Properties (HME) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades NVR Inc. (NVR) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!