Goldman Sachs Adds Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) to Conviction Buy List
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Goldman Sachs upgraded Ruckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $18.00. Analyst Simona Jankowski noted strong secular growth with margin expansion.
"Ruckus shares have underperformed the market, down 20% YTD vs. the S&P up 8% and the Russell 2000 flat despite two consecutive beat and raise quarters, expectations for 25% revenue growth this year, and a discounted multiple. We believe this has been due to investor concerns regarding Wi-Fi technology commoditization and higher than anticipated opex this year. However, we expect strong secular tailwinds, share gains, and recent new product introductions with high margin profiles to drive estimate upside and multiple re-rating for Ruckus, which we view as the best secular growth story in our group," said Jankowski.
Shares of Ruckus Wireless closed at $11.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!