Goldman Sachs Adds Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) to Conviction Buy List
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Goldman Sachs upgraded Ruckus Wireless (NYSE: RKUS) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $18.00. Analyst Simona Jankowski noted strong secular growth with margin expansion.
"Ruckus shares have underperformed the market, down 20% YTD vs. the S&P up 8% and the Russell 2000 flat despite two consecutive beat and raise quarters, expectations for 25% revenue growth this year, and a discounted multiple. We believe this has been due to investor concerns regarding Wi-Fi technology commoditization and higher than anticipated opex this year. However, we expect strong secular tailwinds, share gains, and recent new product introductions with high margin profiles to drive estimate upside and multiple re-rating for Ruckus, which we view as the best secular growth story in our group," said Jankowski.
Shares of Ruckus Wireless closed at $11.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Summit Materials (SUM) to Buy
- Piper Jaffray Cuts Price Target on Micron Technology (MU) Following 5c EPS Beat
- KeyBanc Upgrades Universal Health Services (UHS) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!