Goldman Sachs Adds Flextronics (FLEX) to Conviction Buy List
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 5, 2016 8:35 AM EDT)
Goldman Sachs upgraded Flextronics (NASDAQ: FLEX) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of $16, implying upside of 17%. Analyst Mark Delaney highlighted attractive valuation and benefits from entry into new markets.
Delaney explained, "As part of a rebalancing of the broader TMT portfolio, we add FLEX to the Conviction List as we believe it is positioned to benefit from entry into new markets and valuation looks attractive. We see 17% upside (vs. 0% average for our coverage) to our 12-month target. Key reasons for our view: 1) New markets: FLEX could nearly double its TAM in soft goods manufacturing in the long term, and it has a new partnership to make shoes for Nike. Nike could develop into a top customer and also help expand margins; 2) Mix and diversification: FLEX has improving mix and no 10%+ customers; 3) Valuation: FLEX trades at an 8% FCF yield and a ~5% P/E discount to peers."
Shares of Flextronics closed at $13.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!