GoPro (GPRO) Karma Unlikely to Offset Cam Weakness - Detwiler Fenton
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Analysts at Detwiler Fenton GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) ahead of today's product events, including the Karma drone.
"While we expect Karma to move the needle through Holiday, those expecting a true offset for Cam weakness may want to sell on the news," the analyst said.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Wedbush Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Neutral
- GoPro (GPRO) Begins Selling Stabilization Grip for HERO5 Camera
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!