GoPro (GPRO): Preview Of The 9/19 Product Event - Oppenheimer
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Andrew Urkewitz, reiterated his Perform rating on shares of GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) after the company announced that it will host a special event on 9/19 to unveil its Karma Drone. GoPro may also introduce its new camera line-up for 2016 (including the anticipated flagship Hero5), new software, and potentially a hand-held gimbal accessory.
The analyst believes the upcoming drone: 1) is much smaller than a DJI Phantom 3, 2) has a gimbal for image stabilization, 3) has excellent flight control to be maneuvered in tight spaces. Whether the drone camera is detachable remains an open question.
Shares of GoPro closed at $13.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!