GoPro (GPRO): New Product Line Looks Solid - Oppenheimer
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Andrew Uerkwitz, reiterated his Perform rating on shares of GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) after the company unveiled upgraded cameras (Hero5 Black and Hero5 Session), a drone (Karma), a hand-held gimbal, and more user-friendly software (Quik apps) and services (GoPro Plus) on 9/19.
The camera upgrades emphasize peripheral improvements and nice-to-have features. New software and services seek to work with hardware upgrades to reduce users' pain in managing videos. The Karma Drone has a solid industrial design and build quality. Existing GoPro users can find new purposes for their old devices by getting the $799 Karma without a camera.
Shares of GoPro closed at $15.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesAndrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!