GoPro (GPRO): New Product Line Looks Solid - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Andrew Uerkwitz, reiterated his Perform rating on shares of GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) after the company unveiled upgraded cameras (Hero5 Black and Hero5 Session), a drone (Karma), a hand-held gimbal, and more user-friendly software (Quik apps) and services (GoPro Plus) on 9/19.
The camera upgrades emphasize peripheral improvements and nice-to-have features. New software and services seek to work with hardware upgrades to reduce users' pain in managing videos. The Karma Drone has a solid industrial design and build quality. Existing GoPro users can find new purposes for their old devices by getting the $799 Karma without a camera.
Shares of GoPro closed at $15.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GoPro (GPRO) Sees Weakness on Increased Volume
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Cintas Corp. (CTAS) Following 1Q Report
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesAndrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!