GoPro (GPRO): New Product Line Looks Solid - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Announces Positive Topline Data from KTE-C19 ZUMA-1 Study in Aggressive NHL
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/26: (KITE) (SNX) (ARRY) Higher; (SXL) (NAT) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Andrew Uerkwitz, reiterated his Perform rating on shares of GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) after the company unveiled upgraded cameras (Hero5 Black and Hero5 Session), a drone (Karma), a hand-held gimbal, and more user-friendly software (Quik apps) and services (GoPro Plus) on 9/19.
The camera upgrades emphasize peripheral improvements and nice-to-have features. New software and services seek to work with hardware upgrades to reduce users' pain in managing videos. The Karma Drone has a solid industrial design and build quality. Existing GoPro users can find new purposes for their old devices by getting the $799 Karma without a camera.
Shares of GoPro closed at $15.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts DHT Holdings (DHT) at Market Perform
- Nomura Downgrades Himax (HIMX) to Neutral on Lower AR Shipment Forecasts
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) PT Cut to $10 at Baird on Weaker AR Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesAndrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!