GoPro (GPRO): New Product Line Looks Solid - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Andrew Uerkwitz, reiterated his Perform rating on shares of GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) after the company unveiled upgraded cameras (Hero5 Black and Hero5 Session), a drone (Karma), a hand-held gimbal, and more user-friendly software (Quik apps) and services (GoPro Plus) on 9/19.
The camera upgrades emphasize peripheral improvements and nice-to-have features. New software and services seek to work with hardware upgrades to reduce users' pain in managing videos. The Karma Drone has a solid industrial design and build quality. Existing GoPro users can find new purposes for their old devices by getting the $799 Karma without a camera.
Shares of GoPro closed at $15.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Remains Sidelined on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q EPS Miss
- UBS Remains Bullish on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesAndrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!