GoPro (GPRO): Management Is Positive But Regaining Profitability Is Key - Dougherty & Co
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Dougherty & Co analyst, Charles Anderson, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) after an upbeat non-deal roadshow in Denver.
Management was extremely confident about GoPro's new products (likely to be announced 9/19). On both the Hero5 camera and the Karma drone, management's message is that the products will be considerably easier to use than predecessor products from GoPro and competing products in their categories.
The key to the story is getting back to profitability and management is clear that FY16 is an investment year leading up to holiday product launches but they do not want this trend to continue into FY17. The idea is that with new products and more careful control around OpEx, getting back to more consistent profitability should be an attainable goal they can strive for next year.
Shares of GoPro closed at $14.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!