GoPro (GPRO): Interest Doesn't Translate Into Sales - Dougherty
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dougherty & Co analyst, Charles Anderson, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) after September saw improving trends in Google searches as the company continued to hit easier YOY comps and announced a handful of new products on 9/19. On the flip side, sell-through of cameras appeared to decelerate (based on app download trends) as consumers awaited new products.
September Google searches for the GoPro brand were up 16% YOY globally (vs. -18% YOY in August) and up 6% YOY in the U.S. (vs. -23% YOY in August).
YouTube searches for "GoPro"were down 16% YOY (vs. -39% YOY in August).
The GoPro app on the iPhone in the U.S. rose up the charts 4% YOY in August, decelerating from +23% YOY in August.
The Google Play app moved down the charts 10% YOY in September vs. -3% YOY in August.
Shares of GoPro closed at $16.74 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) calls active on open
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- GoPro (GPRO) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!