GoDaddy (GDDY) Climbs After Piper Jaffray Lifts PT to $50
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
GoDaddy (NYSE: GDDY) gains after Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster raised his price target to $50 from $40 earlier. The price target is a new Street high.
GoDaddy shares last traded up 2.3% to $36.40.
Shares of GoDaddy Inc closed at $35.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY): Notes From Management Meeting - UBS
- Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI):Selinexor At ASH Could Drive Upside - Jefferies
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Gene Munster
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!