GoDaddy (GDDY): Solid Q3 - RBC
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst Mark Mahaney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GoDaddy Inc (NYSE: GDDY) and raised the price target to $40 from $38 after the company posted a solid Q3.
Revenue beat the Street.consensus while Bookings came in a tad light. Adjusted EBITDA of $107MM also exceeded Street. GDDY continues to execute very consistently.
The price target increase to $40 is based on a valuation roll-forward to 2018.
Shares of GoDaddy Inc closed at $35.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY): Notes From Management Meeting - UBS
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, Mark Mahaney
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!