GoDaddy (GDDY): Notes From Management Meeting - UBS
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama commutes sentence of intelligence analyst Chelsea Manning
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst, Brent Thill, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of GoDaddy Inc (NYSE: GDDY) after meeting with the CEO and CFO in one of the company's 3 Phoenix locations. The company is adding features such as site builder, telephony and security, which expand the product portfolio.
The analyst stated "We continue to believe that GDDY offers a unique and consistent profile of mid-teens revenue growth, with margin expansion (Adj. EBITDA margins towards 30%), and strong FCF generation (>35% CAGR over the next two years) and still trades at favourable risk/reward (~3x EV/S or 17x EV/FCF on CY17e)".
No change to the price target of $42.
Shares of GoDaddy Inc closed at $35.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- Instinet Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!