GoDaddy (GDDY): Focus on International Markets is a Key Opportunity - Piper Jaffray
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Samuel Kemp, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of GoDaddy Inc (NYSE: GDDY) and believes the company will see a positive outcome after the new CFO Ray Winborne indicated he looks to double GoDaddy's size over the next four years. Key to this is deeper penetration of the countries it has recently localized, where it is well prepared to begin forcefully competing. This growth will be a combination of taking market share from existing incumbents and from being an early, dominant player in markets that are approaching inflection points in domain-related development.
The analyst believes "India, Brazil, and China can contribute 14M-16M domains to GoDaddy's current portfolio of 63M managed domains over the next 5 years, driving domain and hosting revenue. Half of this opportunity is in India, where we see a cocktail of encouraging factors driving internet availability/adoption, shifts in internet engagement for lifestyle purposes, and the need for SMEs to get online. GoDaddy is the market leader in India's otherwise fragmented market, reportedly taking 60% share of new registrations".
No change to the price target of $38.00
Shares of GoDaddy Inc closed at $33.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!