GoDaddy (GDDY): Focus on International Markets is a Key Opportunity - Piper Jaffray
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Samuel Kemp, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of GoDaddy Inc (NYSE: GDDY) and believes the company will see a positive outcome after the new CFO Ray Winborne indicated he looks to double GoDaddy's size over the next four years. Key to this is deeper penetration of the countries it has recently localized, where it is well prepared to begin forcefully competing. This growth will be a combination of taking market share from existing incumbents and from being an early, dominant player in markets that are approaching inflection points in domain-related development.
The analyst believes "India, Brazil, and China can contribute 14M-16M domains to GoDaddy's current portfolio of 63M managed domains over the next 5 years, driving domain and hosting revenue. Half of this opportunity is in India, where we see a cocktail of encouraging factors driving internet availability/adoption, shifts in internet engagement for lifestyle purposes, and the need for SMEs to get online. GoDaddy is the market leader in India's otherwise fragmented market, reportedly taking 60% share of new registrations".
No change to the price target of $38.00
Shares of GoDaddy Inc closed at $33.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Allison Transmission (ALSN) to Underweight
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!