Global Payments (GPN): Earnings Preview - Oppenheimer
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Glenn Greene reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) and expects an in-line 1Q17 report with no surprises.
The Heartland (HPY) integration appears on track and he expects upside to GPN's stated synergy targets. GPN continues to demonstrate momentum across geographies, with a number of levers driving growth (i.e., OpenEdge, Realex, Spain, JVs, etc.). He is encouraged by GPN's growth and margin improvements. Management's expectation for mid-teens EPS growth longer term appears reasonable and possibly conservative to the analyst.
The analyst feels valuation is attractive at ~20x CY17 EPS. No change to the $85 PT.
Shares of Global Payments closed at $75.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterastes Hold on McDonald's (MCD) Following 4Q Report
- Needham & Company Reiterates Hold on 21st Century Fox (FOXA)
- Needham & Company Remains Bullish on Teradyne (TER) Ahead of 4Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!