Glaukos Corporation (GKOS): Maintaining Hold After Channel Checks - Stifel
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst, Jonathan Block, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Glaukos Corporation (NYSE: GKOS) after performing a series of checks that show that the majority of docs want to be trained on CyPass, and move a subset of their MIGS procedures over to the competing suprachoroidal stent.
The analyst understands that the proposed facility increase can allow price to play a significant role for iStent in 2017 (driving both revenue and EPS), but further multiple expansion from here (currently 8x 2018 sales) will be difficult if 2017 upside is more dependent on price rather than volume due to the diminished role that price will likely play in 2018 and beyond.
Consequently the analyst is looking for a better opportunity to increase his rating in front of iDose data, Inject’s potential roll out, or Alcon's reimbursement initiatives or share gains falling short of expectations.
Shares of Glaukos Corporation closed at $38.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Bumped to $24 at Stifel Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!