Glaukos Corporation (GKOS): Maintaining Hold After Channel Checks - Stifel
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst, Jonathan Block, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Glaukos Corporation (NYSE: GKOS) after performing a series of checks that show that the majority of docs want to be trained on CyPass, and move a subset of their MIGS procedures over to the competing suprachoroidal stent.
The analyst understands that the proposed facility increase can allow price to play a significant role for iStent in 2017 (driving both revenue and EPS), but further multiple expansion from here (currently 8x 2018 sales) will be difficult if 2017 upside is more dependent on price rather than volume due to the diminished role that price will likely play in 2018 and beyond.
Consequently the analyst is looking for a better opportunity to increase his rating in front of iDose data, Inject’s potential roll out, or Alcon's reimbursement initiatives or share gains falling short of expectations.
Shares of Glaukos Corporation closed at $38.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!