Glaukos Corporation (GKOS): Durable Efficacy Data in iStent Study - Cantor
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst, Elmer Piros, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Glaukos Corporation (NYSE: GKOS) after the company reported durable efficacy data from a three-year international study of two iStent devices in over 100 patients.
The mean intraocular pressure (IOP) was reduced by 43% in the stent group, vs. 39% in travoprost-treated patients. More than twice, 23% of the eyes in the travoprost group needed additional medications vs. only 11% of stent users.
The analyst stated "With this type of longitudinal data and with orders of magnitude more literature under its belt, Glaukos is way ahead of competition". Also "We believe that the company could easily surpass our fairly conservative $28 million revenue estimate for 3Q:16".
No change to the price target of $41.
Shares of Glaukos Corporation closed at $38.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!