Glaukos (GKOS) PT Raised to $45 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Glaukos Corporation (NYSE: GKOS) to $45.00 (from $41.00) after the company beat revenue estimate of $28 million, recording $29.6 million for the quarter.
The firm has increased 2016 revenue target to $111 million from $108 million, and 2017 revenue estimate to $140 million from $125 million
Shares of Glaukos Corporation closed at $34.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!