Glaukos (GKOS) PT Bumped to $45 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros reiterated a Buy rating and and bumped his price target on Glaukos Corporation (NYSE: GKOS) to $45.00 (from $41.00). He notes a muted reponse to increased guidance.
- The stock has been trading in a narrow range since early August.
- Glaukos has reported two successful quarters since then, beating expectations and raising guidance on both occasions.
- We have increased our PT to $45 from $41/share, recognizing topline outperformance in 2016 and beyond.
Shares of Glaukos Corporation closed at $33.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TIM Participacoes (TSU) to Overweight
- Barclays Downgrades Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) to Underweight
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Workiva (WK) to Equalweight, Says Owning The Stock Could be Challenging In 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!