Gilead Sciences (GILD) PT Lowered to $95 at Credit Suisse on Lower HCV Revenue, Visibility
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Alethia Young lowered her price target on Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) to $95 from $115 but maintained an Outperform rating. Young said visibility on HCV is low but HIV and pipeline keeps them positive.
"GILD shares are down 22% this year mostly due to questions around what are sustainable levels for their HCV franchise," Young commented. "We are lowering our HCV revenues because we think street estimates are still too high considering continued price and market share pressure. We are maintaining our Outperform and take a long-term view that at this level any success or greater confidence in pipeline is upside. We see floor values on GILD shares of $60-$70/sh based on HIV value & our thoughts on HCV worst case scenarios. Our new $95/sh TP is based fully on a DCF valuation for GILD vs. split between DCF & multiple previously."
The firm thinks HCV consensus is still too high and are $2B below consensus in 2020.
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $78.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!