Gilead Sciences (GILD) PT Lowered to $95 at Credit Suisse on Lower HCV Revenue, Visibility
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Alethia Young lowered her price target on Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) to $95 from $115 but maintained an Outperform rating. Young said visibility on HCV is low but HIV and pipeline keeps them positive.
"GILD shares are down 22% this year mostly due to questions around what are sustainable levels for their HCV franchise," Young commented. "We are lowering our HCV revenues because we think street estimates are still too high considering continued price and market share pressure. We are maintaining our Outperform and take a long-term view that at this level any success or greater confidence in pipeline is upside. We see floor values on GILD shares of $60-$70/sh based on HIV value & our thoughts on HCV worst case scenarios. Our new $95/sh TP is based fully on a DCF valuation for GILD vs. split between DCF & multiple previously."
The firm thinks HCV consensus is still too high and are $2B below consensus in 2020.
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $78.06 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Underperform
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!