Gilead Sciences (GILD) Has Hidden NASH Value - Gabelli
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
While Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) is modestly lower Thursday following the suspension of its phase 2/3 for GS-5745, Gabelli analyst Jing He is highlighting the company's hidden value in NASH.
He sees the NASH market at $20 billion by 2025 and notes Gilead has the most comprehensive NASH portfolio with four NASH candidates.
Gilead is expecting two Phase II readouts from simtuzumab and GS-4997 (ASK-1 inhibitor) in 2H’16.
The analyst sees GILD as having a compelling valuation. "We are reiterating our Buy recommendation on Gilead. Its NASH portfolio is a hidden asset behind Hep C and HIV, with multiple readouts expected in 2H’16. We see increasing value in this franchise and believe Gilead will become a leader in NASH."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!