Gilead Sciences (GILD) Has Hidden NASH Value - Gabelli
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
While Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) is modestly lower Thursday following the suspension of its phase 2/3 for GS-5745, Gabelli analyst Jing He is highlighting the company's hidden value in NASH.
He sees the NASH market at $20 billion by 2025 and notes Gilead has the most comprehensive NASH portfolio with four NASH candidates.
Gilead is expecting two Phase II readouts from simtuzumab and GS-4997 (ASK-1 inhibitor) in 2H’16.
The analyst sees GILD as having a compelling valuation. "We are reiterating our Buy recommendation on Gilead. Its NASH portfolio is a hidden asset behind Hep C and HIV, with multiple readouts expected in 2H’16. We see increasing value in this franchise and believe Gilead will become a leader in NASH."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) MMA for Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir Full Validated in EU
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!