Gilead Sciences (GILD) Has Hidden NASH Value - Gabelli
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
While Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) is modestly lower Thursday following the suspension of its phase 2/3 for GS-5745, Gabelli analyst Jing He is highlighting the company's hidden value in NASH.
He sees the NASH market at $20 billion by 2025 and notes Gilead has the most comprehensive NASH portfolio with four NASH candidates.
Gilead is expecting two Phase II readouts from simtuzumab and GS-4997 (ASK-1 inhibitor) in 2H’16.
The analyst sees GILD as having a compelling valuation. "We are reiterating our Buy recommendation on Gilead. Its NASH portfolio is a hidden asset behind Hep C and HIV, with multiple readouts expected in 2H’16. We see increasing value in this franchise and believe Gilead will become a leader in NASH."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Announces Tipline Data from Four Sofosbuvir , Velpatasvir, Voxilaprevir Phase 3s in Genotype 1 - 6 HCV
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!