Gilead Sciences (GILD) Estimates, PT Lowered at Baird
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Brian Skorney lowered 3Q16 Hep C estimates and his price target on Outperform-rated Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) to $100.00 (from $122.00) on Rx data analysis.
Skorney commented, "As questions about the durability of Hep C sales plague GILD shares, we've taken a deeper look into the pace of U.S. Hep C prescriptions this quarter to adjust our model. Encouragingly, trends indicate that core new prescriptions (i.e., ex-Epclusa) may be stabilizing. We have modestly adjusted our 3Q16 revenue estimates for Gilead's portfolio, and continue to think consensus is setting them up for another miss on Hep C. We are lowering our target price to $100."
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $72.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!