Gilead Sciences (GILD) '4997 Data 'Impressive & Underappreciated', KOL Suggests - Jefferies; PT to $95
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) to $95.00 (from $93.00) as KOL feedback suggests '4997 data, while limited, was impressive and underappreciated.
Abrahams commented, "Following discussions with a NASH KOL, we believe the Street underappreciated the impressiveness of last week's ph.II '4997 data. While we acknowledge small pt numbers remain a meaningful limitation, given our feedback we believe it is appropriate to incorporate prob-adjusted out-year revs, which raises our PT by $2 to $95. We continue to believe HCV declines are baked in, and GILD shares do not reflect HIV stability and potential pipeline upside"
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $74.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Raising Estimates, Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades CEB Inc (CEB) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!