Gilead Sciences (GILD) '4997 Data 'Impressive & Underappreciated', KOL Suggests - Jefferies; PT to $95
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) to $95.00 (from $93.00) as KOL feedback suggests '4997 data, while limited, was impressive and underappreciated.
Abrahams commented, "Following discussions with a NASH KOL, we believe the Street underappreciated the impressiveness of last week's ph.II '4997 data. While we acknowledge small pt numbers remain a meaningful limitation, given our feedback we believe it is appropriate to incorporate prob-adjusted out-year revs, which raises our PT by $2 to $95. We continue to believe HCV declines are baked in, and GILD shares do not reflect HIV stability and potential pipeline upside"
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $74.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Price Target Cut to Street Low of $155 at Cowen
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!