Gilead Sciences (GILD) '4997 Data 'Impressive & Underappreciated', KOL Suggests - Jefferies; PT to $95
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) to $95.00 (from $93.00) as KOL feedback suggests '4997 data, while limited, was impressive and underappreciated.
Abrahams commented, "Following discussions with a NASH KOL, we believe the Street underappreciated the impressiveness of last week's ph.II '4997 data. While we acknowledge small pt numbers remain a meaningful limitation, given our feedback we believe it is appropriate to incorporate prob-adjusted out-year revs, which raises our PT by $2 to $95. We continue to believe HCV declines are baked in, and GILD shares do not reflect HIV stability and potential pipeline upside"
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $74.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!