Gilead Sciences (GILD): Reiterate Buy After HIV Expert Dinner - Jefferies
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) after hosting a dinner with a leading infectious disease specialist involved in the largest provider of HIV care in Boston. The analyst is confident in GILD's HIV life cycle strategies, and despite the existence of competition worth watching, he believes it is likely the company will maintain its HIV revenues LT. In short, the HIV sustainability and potential pipeline upside are underappreciated.
No change to the price target of $91.
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $78.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) '4997 Data 'Impressive & Underappreciated', KOL Suggests - Jefferies; PT to $95
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!