Gilead Sciences (GILD): Reiterate Buy After HIV Expert Dinner - Jefferies
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) after hosting a dinner with a leading infectious disease specialist involved in the largest provider of HIV care in Boston. The analyst is confident in GILD's HIV life cycle strategies, and despite the existence of competition worth watching, he believes it is likely the company will maintain its HIV revenues LT. In short, the HIV sustainability and potential pipeline upside are underappreciated.
No change to the price target of $91.
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $78.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Instinet Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!