Gilead Sciences (GILD): Reiterate Buy After HIV Expert Dinner - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) after hosting a dinner with a leading infectious disease specialist involved in the largest provider of HIV care in Boston. The analyst is confident in GILD's HIV life cycle strategies, and despite the existence of competition worth watching, he believes it is likely the company will maintain its HIV revenues LT. In short, the HIV sustainability and potential pipeline upside are underappreciated.
No change to the price target of $91.
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $78.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!