Gilead Sciences (GILD): Reiterate Buy After HIV Expert Dinner - Jefferies
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) after hosting a dinner with a leading infectious disease specialist involved in the largest provider of HIV care in Boston. The analyst is confident in GILD's HIV life cycle strategies, and despite the existence of competition worth watching, he believes it is likely the company will maintain its HIV revenues LT. In short, the HIV sustainability and potential pipeline upside are underappreciated.
No change to the price target of $91.
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $78.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Proofpoint (PFPT) PT Raised to $90 at Nomura on Solid Q3
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!