Gilead Sciences (GILD): Jefferies Positive On ASK1 PhII
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) while attending AASLD, where detailed data from the positive ph.II study of ASK1 inhibitor '4997 were presented. While the small study and still evolving NASH diagnosis/treatment paradigm limit full assessment of ‘4997’s opportunity, overall the detailed data favorably answered several remaining outstanding questions and support the view--based on data analysis and prior KOL feedback--that ‘4997, like much of GILD’s pipeline, is underappreciated.
No change to the price target of $91.
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $76.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) MMA for Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir Full Validated in EU
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $102 at Credit Suisse After Adjusting Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!