Gilead Sciences (GILD): Jefferies Positive On ASK1 PhII
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
- LPL Financial (LPLA) Said to Decide to Stay Independent After Reviewing Options - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) while attending AASLD, where detailed data from the positive ph.II study of ASK1 inhibitor '4997 were presented. While the small study and still evolving NASH diagnosis/treatment paradigm limit full assessment of ‘4997’s opportunity, overall the detailed data favorably answered several remaining outstanding questions and support the view--based on data analysis and prior KOL feedback--that ‘4997, like much of GILD’s pipeline, is underappreciated.
No change to the price target of $91.
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $76.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Recent Volatility Is a Buying Opportunity - Jefferies
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- Ball Corp. (BLL): Catalyst Coming Next Tuesday - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!