Gilead Sciences (GILD): Harvoni, Sovaldi TRx Up Week-over-Week - Leerink
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IMS data showed Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) showed Harvoni scripts were up week-over-week and Sovaldi prescriptions were up, Leerink Parnters notes.
The firm commented, "Harvoni TRx for the week were 4,428 (1,778 were NRx), representing a 7.1% increase in TRx and a 9.6% increase in NRx w/w, after a 1.1% increase in TRx and a 1.0% decrease in NRx last week. Sovaldi TRx for the week were 466 (114 were NRx), representing a 2.6% increase in TRx and a 9.6% increase in NRx w/w, after a 17.0% decrease in TRx and an 18.8% decrease in NRx last week."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galapagos NV (GLPG) Commences Dosing in SELECTION Phase 2b/3; Milestone Payment Triggered
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!