Gilead Sciences (GILD): Harvoni, Sovaldi TRx Up Week-over-Week - Leerink
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
IMS data showed Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) showed Harvoni scripts were up week-over-week and Sovaldi prescriptions were up, Leerink Parnters notes.
The firm commented, "Harvoni TRx for the week were 4,428 (1,778 were NRx), representing a 7.1% increase in TRx and a 9.6% increase in NRx w/w, after a 1.1% increase in TRx and a 1.0% decrease in NRx last week. Sovaldi TRx for the week were 466 (114 were NRx), representing a 2.6% increase in TRx and a 9.6% increase in NRx w/w, after a 17.0% decrease in TRx and an 18.8% decrease in NRx last week."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) MMA for Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir Full Validated in EU
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!