Gilead Sciences (GILD): Harvoni, Sovaldi TRx Up Week-over-Week - Leerink
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
IMS data showed Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) showed Harvoni scripts were up week-over-week and Sovaldi prescriptions were up, Leerink Parnters notes.
The firm commented, "Harvoni TRx for the week were 4,428 (1,778 were NRx), representing a 7.1% increase in TRx and a 9.6% increase in NRx w/w, after a 1.1% increase in TRx and a 1.0% decrease in NRx last week. Sovaldi TRx for the week were 466 (114 were NRx), representing a 2.6% increase in TRx and a 9.6% increase in NRx w/w, after a 17.0% decrease in TRx and an 18.8% decrease in NRx last week."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- AcelRx (ACRX) ARX-04 Well-Positioned for Approval - H.C. Wainwright
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!