Gigamon (GIMO) Issue 'Isolated', Buy on Weakness - Needham & Company
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating and $44 price target on Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO), which is down 24.6% pre-open to $19.75 following the company's Q1 warning. Henderson thinks the issue isolated and they recommend buying on the weakness.
Henderson comments, "Gigamon Pre-Release looks to us like an isolated issue. This looks like a one-off problem, and we do not expect a multi-quarter fix. Reiterating Buy. Gigamon pre-released, announcing they were coming in below the Revenue guidance range at $31-31.5 million versus guidance of $34-35 million. Gigamon cited a single customer order for the vast majority of the shortfall, though they did note some additional deals also slipped out of the quarter. We believe this is a one-time event, and we expect Gigamon to be right on track in CY2Q, 2H and CY15."
The firm cut FY 2014 EPS from $0.50 to $0.40 and FY 2015 EPS was maintained at $0.75.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $26.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Hold Post Q4; 'Worst Conference Calls in Years'
- NetApp's (NTAP) Price Target Reduced to $33 at FBN
- NetApp (NTAP) Competitors to Benefit from Company Woes, Needham & Company Says
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!