Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $70 at Rosenblatt
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt analyst Marshall Senk reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) to $70.
Senk commented, "We had the opportunity to meet last week with Gigamon CEO Paul Hooper, CFO Rex Jackson and Sr. Investor Relations Director Jennifer Gianola. Bottom line: our discussion reaffirmed our view that the company is well set up to continue its outperformance with its current product line as customer demand for incremental breadth and functionality remains very strong. With the launch of the AWS (AMZN:NR) visibility solution next month (to be followed by Azure (MSFT:NR) next year) and other new product initiatives set to launch next year, we believe that Gigamon’s market position both for enterprise and service provider is stronger than ever. We reiterate our Buy rating and are increasing our price target to $70."
Shares of Gigamon closed at $59.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO): Cutting PT After Stumble - Needham
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!