Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $70 at Rosenblatt
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Rosenblatt analyst Marshall Senk reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) to $70.
Senk commented, "We had the opportunity to meet last week with Gigamon CEO Paul Hooper, CFO Rex Jackson and Sr. Investor Relations Director Jennifer Gianola. Bottom line: our discussion reaffirmed our view that the company is well set up to continue its outperformance with its current product line as customer demand for incremental breadth and functionality remains very strong. With the launch of the AWS (AMZN:NR) visibility solution next month (to be followed by Azure (MSFT:NR) next year) and other new product initiatives set to launch next year, we believe that Gigamon’s market position both for enterprise and service provider is stronger than ever. We reiterate our Buy rating and are increasing our price target to $70."
Shares of Gigamon closed at $59.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!