Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) to $58.00 (from $52.00), saying they are buyers ahead of results.
Henderson commented, "We think the outlook for Gigamon is good and we expect continuing Beat and Raise results. We are particularly enthusiastic on Gigamon's upcoming Cloud IaaS offerings. While we expect a solid "Beat and Raise" quarter, we are nervous expectations may have gotten a bit ahead of themselves going into the print and we are inclined to be careful into the print with an eye to Buying GIMO post numbers. We think investors hearing the strong story maybe a bit out ahead of the cloud story which should unfold more in the back half of CY17."
Shares of Gigamon closed at $50.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!