Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) to $58.00 (from $52.00), saying they are buyers ahead of results.
Henderson commented, "We think the outlook for Gigamon is good and we expect continuing Beat and Raise results. We are particularly enthusiastic on Gigamon's upcoming Cloud IaaS offerings. While we expect a solid "Beat and Raise" quarter, we are nervous expectations may have gotten a bit ahead of themselves going into the print and we are inclined to be careful into the print with an eye to Buying GIMO post numbers. We think investors hearing the strong story maybe a bit out ahead of the cloud story which should unfold more in the back half of CY17."
Shares of Gigamon closed at $50.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!