Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Alex Henderson reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) to $58.00 (from $52.00), saying they are buyers ahead of results.
Henderson commented, "We think the outlook for Gigamon is good and we expect continuing Beat and Raise results. We are particularly enthusiastic on Gigamon's upcoming Cloud IaaS offerings. While we expect a solid "Beat and Raise" quarter, we are nervous expectations may have gotten a bit ahead of themselves going into the print and we are inclined to be careful into the print with an eye to Buying GIMO post numbers. We think investors hearing the strong story maybe a bit out ahead of the cloud story which should unfold more in the back half of CY17."
Shares of Gigamon closed at $50.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!