Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO): Setting Up For A Beat And Raise - Needham
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) along with the price target of $52 after meeting with management. The analyst believes that GIMO is set up well for another beat and raise quarter but more importantly, a strong CY17. He noted that management seems very confident, and the trends and commentary sound robust.
Four things drive the analyst's thinking: 1) the Public Cloud/hybrid cloud capabilities are only in beta but they appear to be far exceeding expectations and we think could turn into the next big thing for GIMO; 2) Security companies are increasingly viewing GIMO as a strategically critical partner; 3) GIMO is poised with a robust flow of new products and features in several tranches of product launches that are looming; and finally 4) Service Providers adopting NFV are finding GIMO critical for their subscriber management and application performance.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $45.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!