Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO): Setting Up For A Beat And Raise - Needham
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) along with the price target of $52 after meeting with management. The analyst believes that GIMO is set up well for another beat and raise quarter but more importantly, a strong CY17. He noted that management seems very confident, and the trends and commentary sound robust.
Four things drive the analyst's thinking: 1) the Public Cloud/hybrid cloud capabilities are only in beta but they appear to be far exceeding expectations and we think could turn into the next big thing for GIMO; 2) Security companies are increasingly viewing GIMO as a strategically critical partner; 3) GIMO is poised with a robust flow of new products and features in several tranches of product launches that are looming; and finally 4) Service Providers adopting NFV are finding GIMO critical for their subscriber management and application performance.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $45.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!