Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO): Setting Up For A Beat And Raise - Needham
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) along with the price target of $52 after meeting with management. The analyst believes that GIMO is set up well for another beat and raise quarter but more importantly, a strong CY17. He noted that management seems very confident, and the trends and commentary sound robust.
Four things drive the analyst's thinking: 1) the Public Cloud/hybrid cloud capabilities are only in beta but they appear to be far exceeding expectations and we think could turn into the next big thing for GIMO; 2) Security companies are increasingly viewing GIMO as a strategically critical partner; 3) GIMO is poised with a robust flow of new products and features in several tranches of product launches that are looming; and finally 4) Service Providers adopting NFV are finding GIMO critical for their subscriber management and application performance.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $45.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!