Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO): Notes From Management Meetings - William Blair
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
William Blair analyst, Jason Adler, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) after hosting investor meetings with Chief Executive Officer Paul Hooper on Tuesday. Key Points Include:
- two-thirds of the company’s deals are emanating from security departments (especially good momentum in federal), and increasing recognition within the security ecosystem
-AWS visibility product could serve as a material medium- to long-term catalyst for the business, with the ramp-up beginning in the second half of 2017
- quarterly visibility remains high with a guidance methodology that focuses on backlog build at quarter-end, roughly 85%-90% of revenue each quarter coming from the installed base, and a very high repeat purchase multiple of 102 times on the initial purchase among Gigamon’s top 25 customers (as of the second quarter)
-the market is finally starting to gain belief in the need for a pervasive network visibility solution
The analyst also stated that the tone of business "Gigamon’s business momentum feels strong and unyielding".
The analyst does not currently have a price target.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $45.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!