Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO): Notes From Management Meetings - William Blair
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
William Blair analyst, Jason Adler, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) after hosting investor meetings with Chief Executive Officer Paul Hooper on Tuesday. Key Points Include:
- two-thirds of the company’s deals are emanating from security departments (especially good momentum in federal), and increasing recognition within the security ecosystem
-AWS visibility product could serve as a material medium- to long-term catalyst for the business, with the ramp-up beginning in the second half of 2017
- quarterly visibility remains high with a guidance methodology that focuses on backlog build at quarter-end, roughly 85%-90% of revenue each quarter coming from the installed base, and a very high repeat purchase multiple of 102 times on the initial purchase among Gigamon’s top 25 customers (as of the second quarter)
-the market is finally starting to gain belief in the need for a pervasive network visibility solution
The analyst also stated that the tone of business "Gigamon’s business momentum feels strong and unyielding".
The analyst does not currently have a price target.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $45.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) PT Lowered to $200 at Oppenheimer, Keeps 'Outperform'
- ICON plc (ICLR) Appoints New Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!