Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO): Notes From Management Meetings - William Blair
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
William Blair analyst, Jason Adler, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) after hosting investor meetings with Chief Executive Officer Paul Hooper on Tuesday. Key Points Include:
- two-thirds of the company’s deals are emanating from security departments (especially good momentum in federal), and increasing recognition within the security ecosystem
-AWS visibility product could serve as a material medium- to long-term catalyst for the business, with the ramp-up beginning in the second half of 2017
- quarterly visibility remains high with a guidance methodology that focuses on backlog build at quarter-end, roughly 85%-90% of revenue each quarter coming from the installed base, and a very high repeat purchase multiple of 102 times on the initial purchase among Gigamon’s top 25 customers (as of the second quarter)
-the market is finally starting to gain belief in the need for a pervasive network visibility solution
The analyst also stated that the tone of business "Gigamon’s business momentum feels strong and unyielding".
The analyst does not currently have a price target.
Shares of Gigamon closed at $45.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Following Call with Management
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!