Geron Corp (GERN): Cutting PT From $6 To $5 - FBR
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FBR Capital analyst, Thomas Yip, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Geron Corporation (NASDAQ: GERN) but cut his price target to $5 from $6 based on amendments to the Phase II IMbark trial of imetelstat for the treatment of myelofibrosis (MF). The reduced PT is due to a higher clinical risk for imetelstat and a six-month delay of the projected approval for the MF indication (from late 2021 to mid-2022).
Despite the discontinued low dose arm (4.7 mg/kg), the analyst anticipates IMbark to go on with high dose imetelstat (9.4 mg/kg) without delay.
Shares of Geron Corporation closed at $2.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!