Geron Corp (GERN): Cutting PT From $6 To $5 - FBR
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FBR Capital analyst, Thomas Yip, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Geron Corporation (NASDAQ: GERN) but cut his price target to $5 from $6 based on amendments to the Phase II IMbark trial of imetelstat for the treatment of myelofibrosis (MF). The reduced PT is due to a higher clinical risk for imetelstat and a six-month delay of the projected approval for the MF indication (from late 2021 to mid-2022).
Despite the discontinued low dose arm (4.7 mg/kg), the analyst anticipates IMbark to go on with high dose imetelstat (9.4 mg/kg) without delay.
Shares of Geron Corporation closed at $2.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $65 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!