Geron Corp (GERN): Cutting PT From $6 To $5 - FBR
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FBR Capital analyst, Thomas Yip, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Geron Corporation (NASDAQ: GERN) but cut his price target to $5 from $6 based on amendments to the Phase II IMbark trial of imetelstat for the treatment of myelofibrosis (MF). The reduced PT is due to a higher clinical risk for imetelstat and a six-month delay of the projected approval for the MF indication (from late 2021 to mid-2022).
Despite the discontinued low dose arm (4.7 mg/kg), the analyst anticipates IMbark to go on with high dose imetelstat (9.4 mg/kg) without delay.
Shares of Geron Corporation closed at $2.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!