Gentex Corp (GNTX): Full Display Mirrors Add EPS Tailwind - Wells Fargo
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Richard Kwas, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Gentex (NASDAQ: GNTX) after hosting a series of management/investor meetings. Near term, mgmt is comfortable with production trends. Longer term, the company should benefit nicely from full display mirror (FDM) launches (2018-19). The analyst estimates incremental EPS contribution could approximate $0.10 by 2019.
No change to the valuation range of $17.50 - 20.50 based on an earnings multiple of 13.5x-15.8x on 2017 EPS.
Shares of Gentex closed at $17.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
- BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!