Gentex Corp (GNTX): Full Display Mirrors Add EPS Tailwind - Wells Fargo
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Richard Kwas, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Gentex (NASDAQ: GNTX) after hosting a series of management/investor meetings. Near term, mgmt is comfortable with production trends. Longer term, the company should benefit nicely from full display mirror (FDM) launches (2018-19). The analyst estimates incremental EPS contribution could approximate $0.10 by 2019.
No change to the valuation range of $17.50 - 20.50 based on an earnings multiple of 13.5x-15.8x on 2017 EPS.
Shares of Gentex closed at $17.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- RBC Capital Reiterates Outperform on General Electric (GE) Following 4Q
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!