Generic EpiPen to Hit Mylan (MYL) EPS by a Modest 2% - Leerink
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst Jason Gerberry weighed in on Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) after the company announced the launch of a generic version of its EpiPen amid price scrutiny.
Gerberry estimates the launch of an EpiPen authorized generic (AG) will have a 8-14% impact on the '16-17E EpiPen sales estimates and a modest impact (~2%) on estimated EPS forecasts.
The firm's analysis assumes: (1) EpiPen TRx volume growth of 3% Y/Y in '17E; (2) the AG captures ~35% and ~65% of 4Q16E and FY 2017E EpiPen TRx and; (3) net pricing of $344/TRx and $285/TRx for the brand and AG respectively.
The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $55 on MYL.
Shares of Mylan closed at $43.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!