Generic EpiPen to Hit Mylan (MYL) EPS by a Modest 2% - Leerink
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Jason Gerberry weighed in on Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) after the company announced the launch of a generic version of its EpiPen amid price scrutiny.
Gerberry estimates the launch of an EpiPen authorized generic (AG) will have a 8-14% impact on the '16-17E EpiPen sales estimates and a modest impact (~2%) on estimated EPS forecasts.
The firm's analysis assumes: (1) EpiPen TRx volume growth of 3% Y/Y in '17E; (2) the AG captures ~35% and ~65% of 4Q16E and FY 2017E EpiPen TRx and; (3) net pricing of $344/TRx and $285/TRx for the brand and AG respectively.
The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $55 on MYL.
Shares of Mylan closed at $43.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!