Generic EpiPen to Hit Mylan (MYL) EPS by a Modest 2% - Leerink
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst Jason Gerberry weighed in on Mylan (NASDAQ: MYL) after the company announced the launch of a generic version of its EpiPen amid price scrutiny.
Gerberry estimates the launch of an EpiPen authorized generic (AG) will have a 8-14% impact on the '16-17E EpiPen sales estimates and a modest impact (~2%) on estimated EPS forecasts.
The firm's analysis assumes: (1) EpiPen TRx volume growth of 3% Y/Y in '17E; (2) the AG captures ~35% and ~65% of 4Q16E and FY 2017E EpiPen TRx and; (3) net pricing of $344/TRx and $285/TRx for the brand and AG respectively.
The firm maintained an Outperform rating and price target of $55 on MYL.
Shares of Mylan closed at $43.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- SunTrust Raises Price Target on E*TRADE Financial (ETFC) to $31 Following Solid 3Q
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!