Gemphire Therapeutics (GEMP): Raising PT To $17 On Stronger Data - Jefferies
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Matthew Andrews, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gemphire Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GEMP) and raised his price target to $17 from $15 after the Phase II(b) gemcabene program appears to be on track with dosing of first HoFH patient, two other Ph. II(b)’s to start by late Q4 2016/Q1 2017, and interim HoFH data in early 2017.
The analyst stated "we see ESPR's amended ETC-1002 strategy of also pursuing the high-dose statin HeFH/ASCVD markets as validation of GEMP's clinical/ regulatory strategy".
Shares of Gemphire Therapeutics closed at $10.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Citi Downgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Neutral
- Baird Upgrades Albemarle (ALB) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!