Gemphire Therapeutics (GEMP): Gearing up for three Phase 2 read outs in 2017 - RBC
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Adnan Butt, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Gemphire Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GEMP) along with the price target of $25.00.
Over the next few months, three planned Phase 2 studies will start and continue to enroll patients with HoFH, HeFH/ASCVD and SHTG. As Phase 2 data gets top-lined in 2017, the market will be set up for important inflection points.
Shares of Gemphire Therapeutics closed at $11.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Lowered to $99 at UBS Following 4Q EPS Miss
- Deutsche Bank Starts Essent Group (ESNT) at Buy
- Gemphire Therapeutics Reports Inducement Grants Under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!