Gap, Inc. (GPS): Easy Compares, Low Expectations, Improving Results...PT Increase - Jefferies
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) and raised his price target to $32 from $30 after September results lead the analyst to believe that inflections are taking place:
1) improved product response driving better than expected merchandise margins
2) accelerating trends at Old Navy
3) a bottom setting in at The Gap
The analyst was particularly encouraged with margins given the Fishkill distribution center disruption and sees significant near term opportunity considering easy compares and low expectations.
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $22.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!