Gap, Inc. (GPS): Easy Compares, Low Expectations, Improving Results...PT Increase - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) and raised his price target to $32 from $30 after September results lead the analyst to believe that inflections are taking place:
1) improved product response driving better than expected merchandise margins
2) accelerating trends at Old Navy
3) a bottom setting in at The Gap
The analyst was particularly encouraged with margins given the Fishkill distribution center disruption and sees significant near term opportunity considering easy compares and low expectations.
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $22.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!