Gap, Inc. (GPS): 6 Takeaways From Management Visit - Jefferies
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) after meeting with management. Key points that came from the conversation include:
1) Old Navy is on a firm footing and seeing improvement
2) Gap is witnessing early signs of building product acceptance
3) Margin improvement is on the way
4) Supply chain flexibility and speed are being enhanced
5) Real estate scale presents an opportunity
6) Banana Republic remains challenged
No change to the price target of $32.
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $26.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP): Raising PT to $118 - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!