Gap, Inc. (GPS): 6 Takeaways From Management Visit - Jefferies
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Gap, Inc. (NYSE: GPS) after meeting with management. Key points that came from the conversation include:
1) Old Navy is on a firm footing and seeing improvement
2) Gap is witnessing early signs of building product acceptance
3) Margin improvement is on the way
4) Supply chain flexibility and speed are being enhanced
5) Real estate scale presents an opportunity
6) Banana Republic remains challenged
No change to the price target of $32.
Shares of Gap, Inc. closed at $26.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Waters Corp. (WAT) Following Revenue Miss
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy Following Express Scripts' (ESRX) 3Q
- UPDATE: Cowen Downgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UA) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!