GameStop (GME): Notes From The Road - Macquarie
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Macquarie analyst, Ben Schachter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) after taking management on the road to meet investors on 10/13. The analyst remains positive on GME going into the holiday season, when he expects the video game business to perform in-line and believe investors are increasingly interested in GME’s diversification efforts.
Management remains dedicated to cash returns and expects to buy back $76- 125mm stock in the back half of the year, and in meetings reiterated their commitment to annual dividend increases as well as returning excess cash to shareholders via buybacks.
The analyst believes the stock is still attractive based on its cash generation profile and valuation, however near-term title launches will be key for FY’16.
No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of GameStop closed at $25.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades GameStop (GME) to Neutral
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!