GameStop (GME): Notes From The Road - Macquarie
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Macquarie analyst, Ben Schachter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) after taking management on the road to meet investors on 10/13. The analyst remains positive on GME going into the holiday season, when he expects the video game business to perform in-line and believe investors are increasingly interested in GME’s diversification efforts.
Management remains dedicated to cash returns and expects to buy back $76- 125mm stock in the back half of the year, and in meetings reiterated their commitment to annual dividend increases as well as returning excess cash to shareholders via buybacks.
The analyst believes the stock is still attractive based on its cash generation profile and valuation, however near-term title launches will be key for FY’16.
No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of GameStop closed at $25.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!