GameStop (GME): Notes From The Road - Macquarie
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie analyst, Ben Schachter, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) after taking management on the road to meet investors on 10/13. The analyst remains positive on GME going into the holiday season, when he expects the video game business to perform in-line and believe investors are increasingly interested in GME’s diversification efforts.
Management remains dedicated to cash returns and expects to buy back $76- 125mm stock in the back half of the year, and in meetings reiterated their commitment to annual dividend increases as well as returning excess cash to shareholders via buybacks.
The analyst believes the stock is still attractive based on its cash generation profile and valuation, however near-term title launches will be key for FY’16.
No change to the price target of $36.
Shares of GameStop closed at $25.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GameStop (GME) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter of Icahn Stake
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!