GameStop (GME): Notes From The Road - Baird
- Wall Street ends down as Trump focuses on trade
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) after hosting a series of investor meetings. There was healthy interest in shares ahead of the seasonally stronger holiday selling period, and with the company showing progress with diversification efforts.
4 Main Topics of Conversation:
1) trends within the core video game segment
2) margin profile and growth strategy in Tech Brands
3) pace of growth in Collectibles
4) capital allocation
No change to the price target of $40
Shares of GameStop closed at $28.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!