GameStop (GME): Notes From The Road - Baird
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) after hosting a series of investor meetings. There was healthy interest in shares ahead of the seasonally stronger holiday selling period, and with the company showing progress with diversification efforts.
4 Main Topics of Conversation:
1) trends within the core video game segment
2) margin profile and growth strategy in Tech Brands
3) pace of growth in Collectibles
4) capital allocation
No change to the price target of $40
Shares of GameStop closed at $28.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Names New Board Member
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) Enters Agreement to Sell Giddings Area Assets in $400M Deal; Names New COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!