GameStop (GME): Notes From The Road - Baird
- Techs buoy S&P, Nasdaq; Goldman pushes Dow to record high
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) after hosting a series of investor meetings. There was healthy interest in shares ahead of the seasonally stronger holiday selling period, and with the company showing progress with diversification efforts.
4 Main Topics of Conversation:
1) trends within the core video game segment
2) margin profile and growth strategy in Tech Brands
3) pace of growth in Collectibles
4) capital allocation
No change to the price target of $40
Shares of GameStop closed at $28.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- General Mills (GIS) to Form New Organizational Structure; Will Focus on Four Business Groups
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!