GameStop (GME): Mixed Results But Looking Ahead To Hardware Refresh - Baird
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) after the company reported mixed Q2 results with in-line EPS and below-consensus revenues. The weakness came from the drop-off of HW sales in June/July. Lower used product margin along with video game market share losses highlight ongoing secular headwinds; however, better-than-expected "Tech Brands" and Collectible sales/margins were positives.
Looking ahead, the analyst expects improving seasonal trends, with added benefits from HW launches (including PlayStationVR) and recent AT&T reseller acquisitions. The price target drops to $40.00 from $42.00.
Shares of GameStop closed at $32.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!