GameStop (GME): Cutting Ests and PT After Preannouncement - Baird
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) but cut his price target to $25 from $40 after adjusting estimates to reflect slower-than-anticipated ramp in HW/SW sales.
These new estimates reflect elevated near-term risks around sell-through of key holiday titles and new console hardware. Recent field checks had indicated mixed pre-order levels for key holiday titles through October, although promotional activity should drive holiday demand. On the bright side, Tech Brands and Collectibles sales appear stable, and free-cash-flow targets are intact.
Shares of GameStop closed at $20.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!