GameStop (GME): Cutting Ests and PT After Preannouncement - Baird
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) but cut his price target to $25 from $40 after adjusting estimates to reflect slower-than-anticipated ramp in HW/SW sales.
These new estimates reflect elevated near-term risks around sell-through of key holiday titles and new console hardware. Recent field checks had indicated mixed pre-order levels for key holiday titles through October, although promotional activity should drive holiday demand. On the bright side, Tech Brands and Collectibles sales appear stable, and free-cash-flow targets are intact.
Shares of GameStop closed at $20.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) to $90
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!