GameStop (GME): Annual Expo Highlights October's Future Hits - Baird
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) after attending GameStop's annual expo in Anaheim. This serves as an opportunity for publishers/vendors to educate GameStop managers and consumers on new titles and hardware and signals to analysts which titles are most likely to be hits.
Mr Sebastian, saw the greatest excitement from managers and consumers around the Activision's (NASDAQ: ATVI) Destiny: Rise of Iron expansion (9/20 release) and EA's (NASDAQ: EA) Titanfall 2 (10/28 release). Additionally, conversations with managers gave him confidence that recently announced hardware launches (PS4 Pro, Sony VR) could fuel traffic-related upside in 2H16.
price target of $40.00
Shares of GameStop closed at $27.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!