GameStop (GME): Annual Expo Highlights October's Future Hits - Baird
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) after attending GameStop's annual expo in Anaheim. This serves as an opportunity for publishers/vendors to educate GameStop managers and consumers on new titles and hardware and signals to analysts which titles are most likely to be hits.
Mr Sebastian, saw the greatest excitement from managers and consumers around the Activision's (NASDAQ: ATVI) Destiny: Rise of Iron expansion (9/20 release) and EA's (NASDAQ: EA) Titanfall 2 (10/28 release). Additionally, conversations with managers gave him confidence that recently announced hardware launches (PS4 Pro, Sony VR) could fuel traffic-related upside in 2H16.
price target of $40.00
Shares of GameStop closed at $27.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!