GameStop (GME): Annual Expo Highlights October's Future Hits - Baird
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. dips as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Colin Sebastian, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) after attending GameStop's annual expo in Anaheim. This serves as an opportunity for publishers/vendors to educate GameStop managers and consumers on new titles and hardware and signals to analysts which titles are most likely to be hits.
Mr Sebastian, saw the greatest excitement from managers and consumers around the Activision's (NASDAQ: ATVI) Destiny: Rise of Iron expansion (9/20 release) and EA's (NASDAQ: EA) Titanfall 2 (10/28 release). Additionally, conversations with managers gave him confidence that recently announced hardware launches (PS4 Pro, Sony VR) could fuel traffic-related upside in 2H16.
price target of $40.00
Shares of GameStop closed at $27.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!