Gamal Aziz Resignation from Wynn Macau (WYNN) Suggests Disappointing Palace Post-Open Ramp - Nomura
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura analyst Harry Curtis weighed in on Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) amid news Gamal Aziz has resigned from his positions as President and Executive Director of Wynn Macau. Curtis notes Mr. Aziz led the development and opening of WYNN Palace and said his departure "should be an indication that the post-opening ramp of the Palace has been disappointing."
"We continue to expect downward pressure on collective EBITDA estimates for WYNN Macau," Curtis said. "In our view, it will take a long time to build a mass presence at the Palace, which was built more for premium players. Eventually, once the light rail system is operational, the Palace could achieve a 10% ROIC, but, in our view, the initial returns should be closer to mid-single digits."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investors race back to U.S. bond funds at fastest clip in five months: ICI
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Imperial Capital Upgrades Diebold (dbd) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!