Gamal Aziz Resignation from Wynn Macau (WYNN) Suggests Disappointing Palace Post-Open Ramp - Nomura
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nomura analyst Harry Curtis weighed in on Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) amid news Gamal Aziz has resigned from his positions as President and Executive Director of Wynn Macau. Curtis notes Mr. Aziz led the development and opening of WYNN Palace and said his departure "should be an indication that the post-opening ramp of the Palace has been disappointing."
"We continue to expect downward pressure on collective EBITDA estimates for WYNN Macau," Curtis said. "In our view, it will take a long time to build a mass presence at the Palace, which was built more for premium players. Eventually, once the light rail system is operational, the Palace could achieve a 10% ROIC, but, in our view, the initial returns should be closer to mid-single digits."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoPro (GPRO) Hero 5 Checks Raise Execution Concerns for Q4 - Bloomberg, Citing Longbow
- Which Projects Is Intel (INTC) Ramping Spending On And Why? - Nomura
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!