Gamal Aziz Resignation from Wynn Macau (WYNN) Suggests Disappointing Palace Post-Open Ramp - Nomura
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nomura analyst Harry Curtis weighed in on Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) amid news Gamal Aziz has resigned from his positions as President and Executive Director of Wynn Macau. Curtis notes Mr. Aziz led the development and opening of WYNN Palace and said his departure "should be an indication that the post-opening ramp of the Palace has been disappointing."
"We continue to expect downward pressure on collective EBITDA estimates for WYNN Macau," Curtis said. "In our view, it will take a long time to build a mass presence at the Palace, which was built more for premium players. Eventually, once the light rail system is operational, the Palace could achieve a 10% ROIC, but, in our view, the initial returns should be closer to mid-single digits."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Defends Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP) Following Short Report
- Mylan (MYL) Gains on Generic Concerta Approval
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!