Galectin Therapeutics (GALT): Key Milestones on the Horizon - FBR
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FBR Capital analyst, Vernon Bernadino, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Galectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ: GALT). On August 9, Galectin Therapeutics announced 2Q16 progress with two clinical trials of its galectin-3 inhibitor drug candidate, GR-MD-02, in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). NASH-FX Phase II trial enrollment was completed in May, patient recruitment in the NASH-CX trial was completed slightly ahead of expectations, and vital progress was made with ongoing studies with GRMD-02 in combination with checkpoint inhibitors and an exploratory study in plaque psoriasis.
The analyst is impressed with progress in the core clinical programs and thinks the exploratory studies represent positive potential upside. He believes that pipeline progress is creating value for GALT's shareholders that is under-recognized.
No change to the price target of $12.00
Shares of Galectin Therapeutics closed at $1.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $208 at Cantor Fitzgerald; In Good Shape for 1st-Half 2017 NDA Submission
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!