GW Pharma (GWPH) PT Raised to $182 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following Successful Second LGS Trial
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall St. trims gains as President Trump speaks
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Elemer Piros raised his price target on Buy-rated GW Pharma (NASDAQ: GWPH) to $182.00 (from $165.00) after the company reported a second successful pivotal trial in Lennox-Gastaut syndromes (LGS).
Piros commented, "The second LGS trial was in most respects a carbon copy of the results obtained in the first one. The drug worked in a highly refractory patient population on top of additional drugs, beating placebo by a wide margin. At study entry, patients have already failed seven other drugs and experienced a drop seizure frequency of 85/month. During the trial patients (n=225) were taking, on average, three additional drugs plus two doses of Epidiolex or placebo. Fourteen weeks after starting treatment, seizure frequency was reduced by 17% in the placebo group vs. by 37% (p=0.0016) in the 10mg/kg arm and by 42% (p=0.0047) for those who took the 20mg/kg dose. As a reminder, the seizure reduction rate was 44% (20mg/kg) in the previous Phase 3 trial."
Shares of GW Pharma closed at $107.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!