GM's (GM) Chevy Bolt 'Dead on Departure' - Analyst (TSLA)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) analyst Trip Chowdhry of Global Equity Research notes that GM's (NYSE: GM) Chevy Bolt won't be widely available until March 2017. He calls the Blot DoD "Dead on Departure"... "who needs that Ugly Tiffin Box."
Chowdhry said GM is completely clueless and is living in the yesterday's world
- it not about EV's ...its' about an Industry:
- ...where is GM's GigaFactory
- ...where is GM's Energy Generation
- ...where is GM's Intelligent Cloud
- ...where is GM's Autonomous Driving
- ...where is GM's Stores
- We have not come across a single consumer who is eagerly waiting for Bolt ...it is pretty much DoD "Dead on Departure" ...we will not be surprised in GM cancels the Bolt project
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) shares pop to highs
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Tesla, Ferrari, Jaguar-Land Rover among automakers now included in Takata air bag recalls - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!