GM's (GM) Chevy Bolt 'Dead on Departure' - Analyst (TSLA)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) analyst Trip Chowdhry of Global Equity Research notes that GM's (NYSE: GM) Chevy Bolt won't be widely available until March 2017. He calls the Blot DoD "Dead on Departure"... "who needs that Ugly Tiffin Box."
Chowdhry said GM is completely clueless and is living in the yesterday's world
- it not about EV's ...its' about an Industry:
- ...where is GM's GigaFactory
- ...where is GM's Energy Generation
- ...where is GM's Intelligent Cloud
- ...where is GM's Autonomous Driving
- ...where is GM's Stores
- We have not come across a single consumer who is eagerly waiting for Bolt ...it is pretty much DoD "Dead on Departure" ...we will not be surprised in GM cancels the Bolt project
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Lithium Exploration Group Announces $1.2M Sales Contract Negotiation as New York Times Reports on 3 California Utilities Lithium Ion Battery Storage Facilities
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!