GATX Corp. (GATX): "There's More Pain to Be Had" - Stifel
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst, Michael Baudendistel, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of GATX Corp. (NYSE: GATX) after spending time with Bob Lyons (CFO) and Chris LaHurd (VP of IR). The management team is known for its candor with investors on industry trends and outlook.
The analyst stated "The railcar leasing market that exists today is not terribly different than what GATX has been describing would happen on analyst calls the past two years. Driven partly by demand, but mainly by supply, there are excesses for nearly all railcar types. After considering the company's always-forthcoming comments this week, we don't see a reason why market fundamentals should snap back in the immediate future, which is the crux of our Hold rating."
Shares of closed at $45.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Starts Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) at Hold
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!