GATX Corp. (GATX): "There's More Pain to Be Had" - Stifel
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst, Michael Baudendistel, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of GATX Corp. (NYSE: GATX) after spending time with Bob Lyons (CFO) and Chris LaHurd (VP of IR). The management team is known for its candor with investors on industry trends and outlook.
The analyst stated "The railcar leasing market that exists today is not terribly different than what GATX has been describing would happen on analyst calls the past two years. Driven partly by demand, but mainly by supply, there are excesses for nearly all railcar types. After considering the company's always-forthcoming comments this week, we don't see a reason why market fundamentals should snap back in the immediate future, which is the crux of our Hold rating."
Shares of closed at $45.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!