G-III Apparel Group (GIII): Cutting PT By 20% - Brean Capital
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brean Capital analyst, Eric Tracy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of G-III Apparel (NASDAQ: GIII) but cut the price target to $41.00 (from $51.00) following G-III's 2Q miss and guide down. The analyst is taking a "more cautious view of the risk/reward reflecting what has become somewhat of a show-me story NT, given 1) still high 4Q bar, 2) rationalizing dept store sector, and 3) cyclical/structural headwinds facing retail biz. Even so, with shares trading down more than 20% yesterday, we remain constructive on the setup longer term, given prospects for material share upside should mgmt. execute on stabilizing core and delivering on Donna Karan rev/EBIT targets (targeting $750M, mid-teens OM in Year 3).
The new $41 PT is based on 13x FY19 EPS.
Shares of G-III Apparel closed at $33.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!