G-III Apparel Group (GIII): Cutting PT By 20% - Brean Capital
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Brean Capital analyst, Eric Tracy, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of G-III Apparel (NASDAQ: GIII) but cut the price target to $41.00 (from $51.00) following G-III's 2Q miss and guide down. The analyst is taking a "more cautious view of the risk/reward reflecting what has become somewhat of a show-me story NT, given 1) still high 4Q bar, 2) rationalizing dept store sector, and 3) cyclical/structural headwinds facing retail biz. Even so, with shares trading down more than 20% yesterday, we remain constructive on the setup longer term, given prospects for material share upside should mgmt. execute on stabilizing core and delivering on Donna Karan rev/EBIT targets (targeting $750M, mid-teens OM in Year 3).
The new $41 PT is based on 13x FY19 EPS.
Shares of G-III Apparel closed at $33.14 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBrean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!