Founder's Departure Could Make FireEye (FEYE) a More Willing Seller - Nomura
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst Frederick Grieb weighed in on FireEye, Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) after it was disclosed this morning that company founder Ashar Aziz made the decision to resign
from the Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Grieb said with the loss of of the company’s founder, they believe this could position FireEye as a more willing seller.
"The APT market is becoming crowded, and given the company’s operating losses and a very specialized product, we believe that FireEye may look to evaluate its strategic options more
readily," he said.
The firm maintained a Buy rating and price target of $22.50
Shares of FireEye, Inc closed at $15.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Cuts Price Target on Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) to $69
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!