Fossil Group (FOSL): Successful Wearables Launch May Open The Door To Growth - Wells Fargo
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Ike Boruchow, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Fossil (NASDAQ: FOSL) but thinks the successful launch of the new wearables collection should have positive implications for both KORS (NASDAQ: KORS)and FOSL. This could be the first positive catalyst for the two names in a long time.
Checks imply strong sell-through for the Michael Kors Access line (boding well for holiday reorder activity). As a result, the analyst estimates a net benefit to Q3 of roughly $40 million, which could allow the company to hit the high end of guidance. From KORS’s perspective, stronger than expected results in the initial launch could contribute nearly $12-$14 million to global sales in KORS’ FYQ2.
The analyst did not touch the ratings but raised EPS estimates and the valuation ranges for both. FOSL's valuation range goes to $25-$27 from $23-$25 and KORS estimates and valuation range to $50-$52 from $48-$50.
Shares of Fossil closed at $29.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Street Watchdog Research Lowers Price Target on Dollar General (DG) to $55
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Ike Boruchow
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!