Fossil Group (FOSL): Successful Wearables Launch May Open The Door To Growth - Wells Fargo
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Ike Boruchow, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Fossil (NASDAQ: FOSL) but thinks the successful launch of the new wearables collection should have positive implications for both KORS (NASDAQ: KORS)and FOSL. This could be the first positive catalyst for the two names in a long time.
Checks imply strong sell-through for the Michael Kors Access line (boding well for holiday reorder activity). As a result, the analyst estimates a net benefit to Q3 of roughly $40 million, which could allow the company to hit the high end of guidance. From KORS’s perspective, stronger than expected results in the initial launch could contribute nearly $12-$14 million to global sales in KORS’ FYQ2.
The analyst did not touch the ratings but raised EPS estimates and the valuation ranges for both. FOSL's valuation range goes to $25-$27 from $23-$25 and KORS estimates and valuation range to $50-$52 from $48-$50.
Shares of Fossil closed at $29.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) - PT to $47
- Baird Remains Bullish on Regency Centers (REG) Following Updated Guidance
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Ike Boruchow
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!